Event Recognized Student-Athlete Achievement On and Off the Field
This is a new program record and a more than 10 percent increase from 2016
Owls Advance to Conference Tournament for Fourth Straight Year
Rosado Ends Career Second in School History in Digs
Ristic With 15 Kills in Final Home Match
- Played in all 29 matches on the season.
- Led the team with 422 digs.
- Named to the USF Invitational All-Tournament Team after averaging over six digs a set in the three matches.
- Had career highs in digs (32) and assists (10) in a five-set match vs. Florida Gulf Coast (9/15).
- Posted back to back matches of 20+ kills vs. Tulane and UTRGV at the Owls' Classic.
- Registered double-digit digs in 24 of 29 matches on the year.
- 422 digs was third best single season total in school history.
- Finished career second in school history with 1,396 career digs.
- Began the year with four straight double-digit dig matches, averaging 16 a match, to be named to the All-Tournament team at the FAU Invitational
- Had 22 digs in five-set match vs. North Florida (9/12)
- Registered 12 digs at Rice (9/27)
- Posted back-to-back double-digit dig matches vs. USM (12, 10/21) and FIU (20, 10/23)
- Notched 18 digs vs. UTSA (10/30)
- Played best statistical match of the season in five-set win over North Texas (11/6), tallying season 23 digs, five assists and a kill
- Had 19 digs in rematch vs. North Texas in C-USA Tournament (11/20)
- Had 18 matches with 10+ digs on the year, with four matches of at least 20
- Ended the season with a streak of six straight double digit dig matches, including a season-high 26 in a five set match at Marshall (11/7)
- Led team in digs (358) and digs per set (3.41)
- Had 17 matches with double-digit digs, including four matches of 20 or more
- Tallied a season-high 27 digs in five-set win over UCF
- Had 24 digs in next match against Marshall
- Ended the season with a team high 374 digs, 10th most in a season in program history
- Was a two-time 3A Player of the Year and led McKeel Academy of Tecnology
- Two-consecutive district championships
- Expected to greatly affect Owls' back line defense.
- Majoring in elementary education