March 26, 2014
BOCA RATON, Fla. – Florida Atlantic women’s tennis fell to Brown on Wednesday 5-2. FAU lost the doubles point early, and was only able to win two singles matches. The loss drops the FAU to 8-9 on the season with two matches remaining.
FAU’s freshman played well winning the only two points for the Owls. FAU freshman Lyndsey Boos defeated Sarah Kandath1-6, 6-2, (10-8). Boos improves her overall record to 6-6 on the season, and her second since returning injury. FAU freshman Bianca Biglione defeated Ashley Noyes 2-6, 7-5, (10-7), for her third consecutive win. Biglione moves to an overall record of 11-5 on the season with the win.
FAU returns to action April 6, with a double header in Tallahassee, FL. FAU takes on Jackson State at 8 a.m. and Florida A&M at 1:30 on the campus of Florida A&M.
Tennis Match Results
Brown vs Florida Atlantic
3/26/2014 at Boca Raton, FL
Brown 5, Florida Atlantic 2
1. Dayna Lord (BROWN) def. Kandis Legall (FAU) 6-1, 6-3
2. Hannah Camhi (BROWN) def. Stephanie Cardullo (FAU) 6-0, 7-5
3. Nikita Uberoi (BROWN) def. Catalina Ene (FAU) 6-1, 6-2
4. Lyndsey Boos (FAU) def. Sarah Kandath (BROWN) 1-6, 6-2, 10-8
5. Ammu Mandalap (BROWN) def. Natalia Tomaszewicz (FAU) 6-4, 7-5
6. Bianca Biglione (FAU) def. Ashley Noyes (BROWN) 2-6, 7-5, 10-7
1. Dayna Lord/Hannah Camhi (BROWN) def. Kandis Legall/Natalia Tomaszewicz (FAU) 8-1
2. Catalina Ene/Lyndsey Boos (FAU) vs. Nikita Uberoi/Sarah Kandath (BROWN) 6-4, unfinished
3. Ammu Mandalap/Ashley Noyes (BROWN) def. Bianca Biglione/Stephanie Cardullo (FAU) 8-3
Florida Atlantic 8-9