Event Recognized Student-Athlete Achievement On and Off the Field
Owls fall 4-2 to WKU
Owls enter as No. 11 seed
Four seniors recognized in their final home match
Ana Gutierrez wins sixth consecutive singles match
- Graduated from Florida Virtual School with a 4.9 G.P.A.
- ITF Bank of Bermuda, State Doubles 14s (also mixed doubles finalist), State Doubles 16s, Georgia Peachtree 14s Regional, Easter Bowl 14s consolation, Florida Team Zonal Championship 2012, States 14s consolation, National Open doubles finalist
- ITF ranking No. 414
- Psychology major
- Daugher of Grazia and Massimo Fabrizi
- Father, Massimo played college soccer
- Sister's name is Valeria
- Favorite tennis player past or present is Roger Federer and Serena Williams
- Speaks three languages (Italian, Spanish and English)
What is a team? What can it do for you? What can you do for a team? What will you contribute to FAU women's tennis?
- A team is about trusting, understanding, and supporting each other. 'One for all and all for one.' A team is a group of people who work together to accomplish a common goal and achieve results with combined effort. There’s no I in team. Tennis is an individual sport. However, with teamwork there’s a satisfaction of team support, especially when goals are met. It would be a very satisfying and unforgettable experience for me, as I will be working with the team and not as an individual. The FAU women’s tennis team can help me improve multiple aspects of my life, professionally and personally. It can also help me achieve future athletic and academic goals.