Sandy Owls Post Season Second Straight Winning Season
Sandy Owls Finish Season With 18-15 Record
Lewkowicz and Pellitteri win at no. 5 vs. Georgia State
UAB Match Cancelled Due to Weather
Owls Split Day in Tallahassee
- Teamed with Jessalyn Kinlaw and played at either no. 1 or no. 2 the entire season.
- Defeated the no. 2 duo from LSU in straight sets (3/6).
- Recorded five straight-set wins in a row at no. 2.
- Beat LSU at the CCSA Tournament.
- Finished career first in program history with 69 career wins.
- Went 25-8 on the year, teaming with Brittany Pellitteri and Candace Lacour.
- Played at either no. 2 or no. 3.
- She and Lacour rallied from a first set loss to defeat LSU's no. 3 duo (3/4).
- Teamed with Lacour to sweep both matches from Jacksonville's no. 3 team (3/9).
- Alongside Lacour, had a 14-match winning streak, and won 15 straight sets during that time.
- Streak was snapped by a second set loss to #3 UCLA, but they recovered to win the third set and the match.
- Closed season by winning last three matches at the CCSA Tournament, was named to the all-tournament team with Lacour.
- Teamed with Delaney Clesen to form the Owls' winningest tandem, recording 18 victories on the season, all of them coming as the no. 1 duo.
- Pair won their first nine matches of the season, with six of the nine wins coming in straight sets.
- Defeated pair from South Carolina in straight sets at Columbia Classic.
- Recovered from first set loss to defeat Tulane.
- Beat South Carolina's no. 1 tandem for a second time at the Fiesta on Siesta Key.
- Swept Georgia State and FIU at the CCSA Tournament.
- Earned Honorable Mention AVCA All-American Honors, along with Clesen.
- Won seven dual matches on the year, playing with a variety of partners, usually at no. 3.
- Teamed with Delaney Clesen to earn match clinching point over #15 Stanford.
- Helped the Barron Collier Cougars to the regional semifinals in indoor volleyball as a senior.
- Was part of the runner-up team in the junior bracket in Fort Lauderdale "Dig the Beach" event.
- Majoring in Business.