Bell Goes 3-for-4 with Three RBI in Sweep
Thompson Goes 3-for-4 with Five RBI and Four Runs Scored.
Lochten Scores Game-Winning Run
Rubber Game Sunday at Noon
For Game Tickets Call 1-866-FAU-OWLS
- Platooned in left field early in the year, before splitting time at designated player.
- Went 2-for-4 and scored a run in season opening win vs. SIUE (2/12).
- Singled and scored vs. Hofstra (2/12).
- Had a pinch hit two-run single against Michigan State (2/27).
- Singled, scored and drove in a run at UNLV (3/4).
- Doubled and scored vs. Oregon (3/5).
- Walked, singled, drove in run and scored twice against Drake (3/6).
- Drove in two runs against Florida Gulf Coast (4/20).
High School: Three-time All-State selection while playing at Toms River East HS ...was an NFCA All-East Region and Honorable Mention All-American as a senior...also a four-year member of the varsity tennis team.
Personal:Daughter of Mary and Brandon Bencivenga...has an older brother, Paul...majoring in social work.
Softball Opens C-USA Play with Sweep of WKU
Owls Win Two of Three to Close Out Parents&rsqu...
FAU Softball Game vs. Fairfield Postponed
FAU Softball Sweeps Day 2 of Parents’...
FAU Softball Splits the Opening Night of the...
Owls to Host Parents' Weekend Tournament
FAU Softball Fell to Tournament Host LSU, 9-1