Owls Finish Season With 35-21 Record
Lochten Joins Hanson as All-Americans on Current Roster
Pair of Juniors Earn Recognition
Olson Goes 3-for-4 with 3 RBI in Loss
The shortstop hit .533, slugged .867, walked three times, stole three bases, hit a home run and scored 10 times
- Led team in numerous offensive categories, including batting average (.408), homeruns (18) and RBI (41).
- Also set school records for single season runs scored (58), slugging percentage (.834) and on-base percentage (.539).
- Began the season on a 14-game hitting streak, hitting nine homeruns during that span.
- Tied the school record with four stolen bases in a game (2/10 vs. Boston U.)
- Had three straight multi-hit games as part of the Parents' Weekend Tournament.
- Went 3-for-4 with an RBI and two runs scored at WKU (3/18).
- Doubled, homered, scored twice and had two RBI vs. Charlotte (3/25).
- Was responsible for all four runs in the Owls' 4-0 win over UCF (4/5).
- Hit solo homerun vs. Middle Tennessee (4/14).
- Scored tying run in 6-5 comeback win vs. UTSA (4/30).
- Set school record for most runs scored in a game with five at UTEP (5/6).
- First-team All-Conference USA selection for second year in a row.
- Named Third-Team NFCA All-American, joining Nikki Myers and Kylee Hanson as only players in program history to earn All-American honors.
- Started all 60 games at shortstop for the Owls.
- Hit solo homerun in season opener vs. SIUE (2/12).
- Smacked grand slam homerun against NIU (2/20).
- Opened season with hits in eight of first nine games.
- Named C-USA Co-Player of the Week after going 6-for-10 with three homeruns at the UNLV Classic.
- Had four RBI in win over Charlotte (4/23).
- Hit .342 during the season, including .394 in C-USA play.
- Earned First Team All C-USA recognition.
- Led team in homeruns (14), slugging percentage (.665) and runs scored (56).
- Finished second on the team with 25 stolen bases.
- Her 56 runs scored set the FAU single season record.
- Started off career with hits in first three games
- Went 2-for-3 with a homerun in first collegiate game vs. Arkansas (2/6)
- Had three hits, scored four runs in 18-0 win over Florida A&M (2/20)
- Knocked in three runs vs. LSU (2/28)
- Drove in game winning run in 3-2 over Hofstra (3/6)
- Hit solo homerun in 1-0 over Charlotte (4/11)
- Recorded hits in 12-of-13 games at one point in the season
- Had four RBI at Marshall (4/18)
- Led team with .354 overall batting average and .413 C-USA average
- Named Second Team All C-USA and C-USA All-Freshman Team
- Was named to C-USA All-Tournament Team after going 4-for-7 (.571)
- A two-time All-State selection at shortstop.
- "Big School Player of the Year", according to The Sun-Sentinel.
- Hit .348 and stole 22 bases as a senior.
- Also helped the girls' basketball team advance to the state final four for the first time in school history.
- Daughter of Debbie and Rich Lochten.
- Exercise science and health promotion major.