Olson Goes 3-for-4 with 3 RBI in Loss
Lochten Makes First Team, Rickey and Wilson Make the Second Team
Lochten Scores School Record Five Runs in Second Game
Owls are now 33-18 overall and 13-8 in Conference USA play.
FAU is now 32-18 on the year and 12-8 in conference play.
- Started 56 in right field, her third year in the position.
- Had 11 game hitting streak during the middle of the year, raising batting average over 100 points in the process.
- Hit .298 in C-USA play, was named to All C-USA Second Team.
- Was the team's starting right fielder for the second year in a row, starting 59 games.
- Hit .309 on the season.
- Began the season by getting hits in 15 her first 18 games.
- Went 3-for-4 against Purdue, then drove in a run and scored in team's 2-0, eight-inning win over UCF.
- Went 4-for-6 in doubleheader sweep of Florida Gulf Coast (4/20).
- Hit .667 at the Conference USA Tournament, was named to the All-Tournament Team.
- Led team with 21 multiple hit games.
- Emerged as everyday right fielder after being used primarily as a pinch-runner her freshman year
- Went 3-for-3 with a run scored vs. Kansas (2/7)
- Had three hits and scored twice vs. Providence (2/14)
- Hit .833 in doubleheader vs. Coastal Carolina and Hofstra (3/6)
- Registered seven game winning streak
- Second on the team with .333 batting average in C-USA play
- Played in 34 games, usually as a pinch runner.
- Had two singles and drew a walk vs. Penn State.
- Scored a run vs. Loyola Marymount.
- Scored a run vs. Michigan State, South Alabama, UAB, Southern Miss and FIU.
- Stole a base vs. UTEP.
- Three-time team MVP.
- Named 2013 FACA District Player of the Year.
- 2013 All-State First Team selection.
- National Honor Society member.
- Volunteered with the Jacksonville branch of the Special Olympics.
- Daughter of Kim and Mike Rickey.
- Majoring in exercise science.
- Hopes to become a physical therapist.