April 15, 2013
Boca Raton, Fla. - Florida Atlantic University Head Women's Soccer Coach Patrick Baker has announced the dates for this summer's girls soccer player development camps. Individual fundamental skills and positional development will be featured in the camps. Register for the camps by clicking here.
The types of campus being offered feature:
• The FAU Soccer College ID Camp, for high school girls in eighth- to senior-grade levels, on May 4.
• A Goalkeeper and Striker Camp is planned on June 29 and 30.
• Six day-camp sessions, starting on June 10. The last day camp will run from July 29 through August 2. View complete day-camp dates here.
• A residential camp will take place June 23-26 on the FAU campus.
• A FAU Girl's College Prep session from July 28-31.
Baker is in his first year leading the Owls after serving as associate head coach at the University of California-Berkeley. He formerly was the head coach at Florida State University, University of Georgia and University of Pennsylvania. He is the only women's soccer coach in NCAA history to take a team to the Division I, II and III postseason tournaments. Baker was named the 2003 National Coach of the Year by Soccer America, amassing an 80-46-11 record, and had one team advance to the NCAA Division I Final Four. His teams had 18 wins over ranked opponents, including six victories over top 10 teams.
Women’s Soccer Vies for NCAA Bid on...
Women’s Soccer Puts Pair on C-USA All-Aca...
Women's Soccer Topples Top Seed North Texas to ...
Women’s Soccer Set for C-USA Semis
Women's Soccer Moves on to C-USA Semis with 3-0...
Women's Soccer Receives Eight Honors as C-USA...
Women's Soccer to Battle Lady Techsters in...