This is a new program record and a more than 10 percent increase from 2016
The 2016-17 squad welcomes six freshmen
The women's basketball team made their annual Halloween trip to ACTS Retirement-Life Community in Boca Raton, Fla.
The women's basketball team attended the 22nd Annual Buddy Walk for the Gold Coast Down Syndrome Organization on Sunday, Oct. 16.
- Took a medical redshirt
- Received All-Conference, All-County and All-State honors while at Pike High School
- Member of the 1,000-point club
- Daughter of Tyrone and Qiana Robinson
- Majoring in Exercise Science and Health Promotion
- Played summer ball for the Indiana Elite
- Favorite athlete and professional sports team is Lebron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers
- Enjoys watching Empire, listening to R&B and shopping
- Goal is to become a physical therapist