Owls Host Southern Miss on Friday Night
The Owls will take on FIU in Miami
The Owls will face ODU on Wednesday in Norfolk
The Owls host North Texas on Saturday at 7 p.m.
The Owls will host Rice on Thursday
The women's basketball team made their annual Halloween trip to ACTS Retirement-Life Community in Boca Raton, Fla.
The women's basketball team attended the 22nd Annual Buddy Walk for the Gold Coast Down Syndrome Organization on Sunday, Oct. 16.
- Played in 11 games before being sidelined with an injury
- Connected on 33 three-point shots in her debut season with the Owls
- Had a career-high 21 points against North Florida
- Made five three-pointers in three games (vs. North Florida, Georgia State and UTEP)
- Ended her season averaging 11.5 points per game which was the third most on the team
- Started the season hitting her first 11 free throws and shot 88.2 percent overall, the best percentage on the team
- Took a medical redshirt
- Received All-Conference, All-County and All-State honors while at Pike High School
- Member of the 1,000-point club
- Daughter of Tyrone and Qiana Robinson
- Majoring in Exercise Science and Health Promotion
- Played summer ball for the Indiana Elite
- Favorite athlete and professional sports team is Lebron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers
- Enjoys watching Empire, listening to R&B and shopping
- Goal is to become a physical therapist