The team dedicates their time weekly to different causes within the community
Owls to Play Three Games in Canada in a Week's Time
Owls fall to North Texas 79-74
FAU earns No. 12 seed in C-USA Tournament
Owls fall to 10-7
The women's basketball team attended the 22nd Annual Buddy Walk for the Gold Coast Down Syndrome Organization on Sunday, Oct. 16.
- Played in 29 games with nine starts
- Scored career-high 15 points against North Texas on March 8
- Snagged career-high nine rebounds against Akron on Nov. 13
- Shot 36.9% from the field and had 91 rebounds on the season
- Saw action in 21 games
- grabbed a career-high six rebounds against Webber International on Dec. 6 and scored a career-high six points at UTEP on Feb. 5
- shot .310 from the field and dealt out four assists with three steals.
- Took a medical redshirt
- Named Desert Mountain League MVP and first-team in all four years at Desert Christian High School
- named the Desert Mountain Player of the Year in 2011-12 after leading Desert Christian High School to a 20-win season
- also received first-team All-California Interscholastic Federation honors following her junior season
- Salutatorian of her class and a member of the National Honor Society
- earned US Achievement Academy Award (National World Language, Social Studies, Language Arts)
- Multimedia Studies: Film, Video and New Media major
- Daughter of Brenda and Trevor Doyle
- Wants to work in animation.
2016-17 C-USA Media Tipoff Sound Bites
Head Basketball Coaches Curry and Lewis-Jay to ...
FAU Women’s Basketball Adds Three New...
Women’s Basketball Releases 2016-17 Schedule
Women's Basketball Heads to the Great White North
Women’s Basketball Wraps up Tour with...
Women's Basketball Moves to 2-0 on Pacific...