WEST POINT, N.Y. -- Senior Remi Chancerel went undefeated and lead the Florida Atlantic University men's tennis team to a three-match sweep at the Army East Coast Challenge. The Owls beat Army 4-0 and Santa Clara and Yale by a 4-2 margin each.
- Chancerel and Gabriel Sidney went 2-1 in doubles play, winning 6-2 against Army and 7-5 over Santa Clara
- Jason Legall and Thomas Guy also were 2-1 in doubles action, topping Yale 7-5 and Army 6-3
- Ignacio Garcia and Arthur Stefani paired up to go 2-0 in doubles, beating Santa Clara 6-3 and Yale 6-1
- In singles, Chancerel swept his two singles matches, beaing Yale's Ziqi Wang 6-3, 7-5 and SC's Robert Seby 7-5, 6-1
- Gabriel Sidney went 2-1 with wins over Army's David Mitchell 6-3, 6-2 and Yale's Ryan Cheng 6-4, 6-2
- Thomas Bugeaud also went 2-1, topping Army's Dylan Simonsen 6-4, 6-4 and SC's Vasileios Iliopoulos 6-3, 6-1
- Arthur Stefani was 2-1 with wins over Army's Michael Sienko 6-1, 6-2 and SC's Kamran Khan 6-2, 6-2
- Jason Legall was 1-1 with a against Yale's Andrew Heller 4-6, 6-0, 6-4
- Ignacio Garcia went 0-0 in singles play in the tournament but led in each of his matches when play ended
FAU will square off against Georgia on Feb. 8 in Orlando for its next contest before the home opener on Feb. 10 agaisnt FGCU.