WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. -- Florida Atlantic University’s Adam Friedman tallied a three-round total of 223 to place 18th out of 74 competitors at the 9th Annual FAU Slomin Autism Championship. The Owls finished ninth in the 13-team event at PGA National Resort while UCF won the team championship.
• Chris Thomas tallied his lowest round of the weekend on Sunday to cap off his 74-77-73 performance, tying for 22nd while pacing the FAU team contenders
• Luke Campbell finished with an 85-72-73 230 to place 47th
• Caleb Sibley and Ricky Hendler each concluded the tournament with a 233 to tie for 54th
• Brian Dolehide rounded out the FAU team competitors with his 77-81-78 236
• FAU also had four individuals compete with Adam Friedman leading the way tied for 18th overall with his 77-72-74. Sully Zagerman shot a 235 and placed 60th while Kristian Perry and Eric DeKarski finished 72nd and 74th with totals of 259 and 264, respectively.
The Owls will travel to Jonesboro, Ark. to face Arkansas State April 3 and 4 before competing in the Conference USA Championship April 23-26 in Texarkana, Ark.