Derron Peyton led the way for FAU on Day Three
Freshman Jackson Shoenfelt leads the Owls following Day Two
Gerboles-Parrilla and Sibley lead the way for FAU
Senior Derron Peyton Leads the way for FAU
Senior Derron Peyton Leads the Owls following Day Two
- Had a season stroke average of 74.69.
- Led FAU in the WKU Kenny Perry Invitational, finished tied for second overall after shooting a 76, 71, and 70.
- Tied for first in the dual match-up versus the University of Kentucky after shooting a two-under 69.
- Finished in 15th overall at the Gary Freeman Spring invitation carding a three-over 219 with a 73 stroke average.
- Tied for second in the Don Benbow Invitational after carding a 69 and 72 for a one-under 141.
- Shot a one-over 73 in the dual match-up versus Towson finishing sixth overall.
- Led FAU, and finished tied for 13th overall after shooting a season low 69 in round one of the FAU Slomin Autism Championship.
- Led FAU in the C-USA Championship, tying for 41st with a 13-over 229.
- FAU's top finisher in six out of 10 tournaments.
- Earned first place at the Don Benbow Invitational, 145 (+3).
- Tied for second at the FAU Slomin Autism Championship with a three-round total of 211 (-2).
- Took second at the Gary Freeman Spring Invitational with a three-round total of 220 (+4).
- Shot a season-low round of 67 at the FAU Slomin Autism Championship..
- Tied for eighth in the Hartford quad match.
- Tied for ninth in the dual match against Villanova with a two-round total of 150 (+6).
- Tied for 11th at the WKU Kenny Perry Invitational with a three-round total of 222 (+6).
- Played in every tournament and had a season stroke average of 75.19.
- Qualified for the U.S. Amateur tour this summer.
- Shot 207 to win the Harmony Golf Preserve Intercollegiate, leading the team to a third place finish overall and having his lowest round of the year with 68.
- Finished third in the University of Hartford Invitational and fifth in the Don Benbow Invitational.
- Made his FAU debut at the Windon Memorial Classic.
- Averaged 81 over three rounds.
- Tied for 16th at the Cobra-Puma Invitational.
- Shot a par 72 in his lowest round of the tournament.
- Took sixth-place for FAU's top finish in the HBU Men's Intercollegiate.
- Carded 69 in the first round and averaged 71.33. Shot 68 for his lowest round of the season at Stetson's Hatter Invitational and finished in 15th with 4-over 220.
- Placed 49th at the conference championship and played 32 rounds total for the season.
- Was a four-time all-conference selection.
- His junior and senior seasons, he was first team Sun-Sentinel All-Palm Beach County, first team Palm Beach Post All-Area and FHSAA Region 7-2A individual champion.
- He is the holder of all Park Vista High scoring records.
- Named 2011 SFPGA Junior Tour Player of the Year, and is a seven-time SFPGA Tour event champion.
- Was a member of the 2011 FSGA Junior championship team.
- Coached by Ira Hubschman.
- Communications major.
- Goal is to be a PGA Tour Professional.
- Enjoys fishing.
- Son of Bob and Heidi Peyton.
|Year||Rounds||Strokes||Aver.||Low Round||Best Finish|
Guidelines for Men's Golf 2016-17 Tryouts
Men's Golf Concludes the C-USA Championship
Men's Golf in 12th Place Heading into the Final...
Men's Golf Concludes First Round of C-USA...
FAU Competes with Four on Final Day of the ASU ...
Men's Golf Finishes Day One at the RedWolves...
Derron Peyton Claims Co-Golfer of the Week...