Derron Peyton led the way for FAU on Day Three
Freshman Jackson Shoenfelt leads the Owls following Day Two
Gerboles-Parrilla and Sibley lead the way for FAU
The Owls finished in Fourth Overall
Senior Michael Perez is leading the way for FAU
2015 FAU Slomin Autism Championship - Fountains Country Club, March 27-29, 2015
- Played in every tournament this season.
- Had a stroke average of 75.46.
- Tied for 15th in the HBU Husky Intercollegiate after shooting a 73.67 tournament average.
- Shot a 226 at the FGCU Classic finishing tied for 22nd with a three round total of 226.
- Carded a 72 in the dual match versus the University of Kentucky.
- Tied for 25th in The Legacy by Frontier Secure after scoring an 11-over 227.
- Led FAU, tied for 6th in the Gary Freeman Invitational shooting a season low 70 in round one.
- Tied his season low (70) in round two of the ASU Red Wolf Intercollegiate finishing tied for 15th (219).
- Shot a 241 in the Conference USA Men’s Golf Championship finishing tied for 63rd with an 80.33 stroke average.
Redshirt Junior (2014-15):
- Hit a hole-in-one during the Mission Inn Spring Spectacular.
- Shot a season-low round of 70 at the FAU Slomin Autism Championship.
- Had a season stroke average of 76.65.
- Tied for fifth against Villanova with a two-round total of 149 (+5).
- Tied for 11th at the Don Benbow Invitational with a two-round total of 152 (+10).
- Played as an individual in his season debut at the Cobra-Puma Invitational.
- Ended up at 7-over 223, finishing tied for 39th.
- Shot his lowest rounds for the season, with 74 strokes, in the first and third rounds of the tournament.
- Tied for 47th at the FAU Spring Break Championship playing as an individual, he averaged 76.34 for the tournament.
- Played six rounds total for the season.
- Was third on the FAU team with a 76.1 average.
- Had the Owls' best finish at the Sun Belt Conference Championships, 12th, with a 6-over-par total of 222.
- Was second on the leaderboard after round one of the Championships with a 1-over-par 73.
- Had an even better round two, shooting an even-par 72, placing him in third and having his best round of the season.
- Made his FAU debut by finishing ninth in the one-round event against U.S. Military Academy.
- Originally from Spain.
- Attended freshman year at Virgen de la Pena (Leon, Spain), went to Rockwell College (Tipperary, Ireland) for sophomore year and finished high school in Hilton Head, SC at Heritage Academy.
|Year||Rounds||Strokes||Average||Low Round||Best Finish|
FAU Head Men’s Golf Coach Angelo Sands...
Men's Golf Eighth at Arkansas State
FAU Slomin Autism Championship Draws to a Close
Sibley, Thomas Lead Owls in Second Round at...
Men's Golf Opens Play at Slomin Autism...
Campbell Leads Owls to Seventh Place Finish at ...
Hendler Named C-USA Golfer of the Week