Oct. 31, 2013
1. Kickoff is 5:05 p.m. Radio: ESPN 106.3.
2. Tailgate lots open at 1 p.m. (four hours prior to kickoff).
3. Corporate Village, located just west of Gate 1, begins at 2 p.m. (3 hours before kickoff). The area includes fun for all ages with inflatables for the kids, the Army ROTC Rockwall, glitteroo tattoos and the ESPN Street Team which gives fans the opportunity to play games, win prizes and register to win tickets for area events. There will be displays by Courtyard Marriott, Residence Inn, Ford and Hyundai/Acura. Fans will also be treated to a live broadcast of the ESPN pregame show.
4. It's FAU Homecoming Weekend and in celebration of the school's wonderful alumni, FAU is offering $5 tickets in Hootville for FAU alums and their guests. Tickets can be purchased by calling 1-866-FAU-OWLS. The 2013 Homecoming Court will be recognized during halftime festivities and will include the announcement of this year's Homecoming King and Queen.
5. For the first time ever, the Homecoming Parade will take place on game day! The parade gets underway at 2 p.m. on Saturday and will travel from The Burrow (FAU Arena) to University Drive alongside FAU Stadium and will conclude on FAU Blvd., North of Palm Beach State College.
6. The Owl Walk will be at 2:30 p.m. and the Homecoming Parade will pause for this football tradition. With a new look in 2013, the Owl Walk is the chance for fans to greet the FAU Owls as they arrive to FAU stadium and enter the gates. The buses will park at the corner of FAU Blvd and N. University Drive. Join the FAU cheerleaders and band in welcoming the Owls!
7. Courtesy shuttles will run continuously from the two parking garages to the stadium beginning at 3 p.m. (two hours before kickoff) until 1 hour after the conclusion of the game. The shuttles will drop off at N. University Drive and FAU Blvd.
8. General Public gates open at 3:30 p.m. (90 minutes prior to kickoff) at which time in-stadium entertainment including music and videos begin. There will be chances to win prizes with contests and promotions throughout the game, especially for fans that follow FAU Athletics on Twitter @FAUOwlAthletics.
9. The National Anthem will be sung by Patrick Farinas of The Flyers. The Flyers are an energetic, heart-pounding, South Florida power trio that lights up nightclubs, festivals etc., with their charismatic take on songs that you know and love. Farinas is featured on guitar, keys, "b3", drums and lead vocals for The Flyers.
10. The Florida Atlantic University Student-Athlete Advisory Committee (SAAC) will be presenting a check for the money collected for Devon's Den to Tulane Director of Athletics Rick Dickson in the second quarter of Saturday's game. Devon Walker, a senior member of the Green Wave Football team majoring in biochemistry, sustained a severe spinal cord injury while playing in the Tulane vs. Tulsa football game in Tulsa, Okla., on September 8, 2012. Devon's Den is a privately funded project providing needed materials and services for an addition of a bedroom and bathroom to the Walker home in Destrehan, La. To date Devon's injuries require comprehensive 24-hour care. SAAC will also be collecting money for this effort at Saturday's game as patrons enter the stadium.