Hurricane Sandy Forces Athletic Schedule Changes
Oct. 25, 2012
Boca Raton, FL - Inclement weather being brought to the Boca Raton area by Hurricane Sandy has forced schedule changes for several Florida Atlantic University sporting events this weekend.
- Softball game against Lynn University has been canceled. (Updated Thursday 11 a.m.)
- Friday's men's soccer match against Bowling Green State University has also been postponed until Saturday, October 27. The starting time for this match will be 10 a.m. (Updated Thursday 11:20 a.m.)
- Volleyball matches on Friday and Saturday have not been affected and are still scheduled as planned. (Updated Thursday at 11 a.m.)
- Saturday's Homecoming football game against Troy University is still scheduled to have a 5 p.m. kickoff. (Updated Thursday at 11 a.m.)
- Swimming meet against Princeton and Alumni Meet is still scheduled for Saturday, beginning at 11 a.m. (Updated Thursday at 11 a.m.)
- The baseball team's Alumni Game is still scheduled for Saturday, beginning at noon. (Updated Thursday at 11 a.m.)
- The FAU Soccer Stadium will also host doubleheader on Saturday, starting at 3:30 p.m., featuring men's and women's teams from Lynn playing Florida Institute of Technology. (Updated Thursday at 11 a.m.)
Monday Morning with Head Football Coach Charlie...
Football Falls in the Waning Minutes to...
Inside The Owls' Burrow, Featuring Charlie...
Inside the Owls' Burrow, featuring WRs Coach...
Game Week #7, Florida Atlantic at Marshall
Monday Morning with Head Coach Charlie Partridge
Ristic and Hendrickson Honored with FAU Player ...