Hurricane Sandy Forces Athletic Schedule Changes
Oct. 25, 2012
Boca Raton, FL - Inclement weather being brought to the Boca Raton area by Hurricane Sandy has forced schedule changes for several Florida Atlantic University sporting events this weekend.
- Softball game against Lynn University has been canceled. (Updated Thursday 11 a.m.)
- Friday's men's soccer match against Bowling Green State University has also been postponed until Saturday, October 27. The starting time for this match will be 10 a.m. (Updated Thursday 11:20 a.m.)
- Volleyball matches on Friday and Saturday have not been affected and are still scheduled as planned. (Updated Thursday at 11 a.m.)
- Saturday's Homecoming football game against Troy University is still scheduled to have a 5 p.m. kickoff. (Updated Thursday at 11 a.m.)
- Swimming meet against Princeton and Alumni Meet is still scheduled for Saturday, beginning at 11 a.m. (Updated Thursday at 11 a.m.)
- The baseball team's Alumni Game is still scheduled for Saturday, beginning at noon. (Updated Thursday at 11 a.m.)
- The FAU Soccer Stadium will also host doubleheader on Saturday, starting at 3:30 p.m., featuring men's and women's teams from Lynn playing Florida Institute of Technology. (Updated Thursday at 11 a.m.)
Antonyo Woods Named to Rimington Trophy Watch List
2017 Spring Prospectus
Four FAU Football Players Extend their Football...
Football’s Trey Hendrickson Taken in the ...
Defense Wins First Spring Game under the...
Five Things You Need to Know for the 2017...
Owls Complete 13th Practice of the 2017 Spring ...