1. Kickoff is 12:07 p.m. TV: CSS. Radio: ESPN 106.3.
2. Tailgate lots open at 8 am (four hours prior to kickoff).
3. The Owl Walk is at 9:30 a.m. A new look to an established tradition, the Owl Walk is the fans' chance to greet the FAU Owls as they arrive to FAU stadium and enter the gates. The buses will park at the corner of FAU Blvd and N. University Drive. Join the FAU cheerleaders and band in welcoming the Owls!
4. Courtesy shuttles will run continuously from the two parking garages to the stadium beginning at 10 a.m. (two hours before kickoff) until 1 hour after the conclusion of the game. The shuttles will drop off at N. University Drive and FAU Blvd.
5. General Public gates open at 10:30 a.m. (90 minutes prior to kickoff).
6. In-stadium entertainment begins when the gates open at 10:30 a.m. with music, videos and The Cove, a unique area at FAU Stadium that combines two of the South Florida area's loves: the beach and football! Located at Gate 3, The Cove focuses on relaxation and fun in the sun with pools and lounge chairs.
7. Safety is the first priority so with the noon kickoff, FAU Athletics will take precautions to help fans avoid heat-related illness as the heat index at kickoff is expected to be in the upper 90's. A cooling station with shaded seating, cooling fans and ice towels will be located outside the First Aid Room, close to section 112 in the northwest corner of the stadium. There will be a water cooler station on the concourses outside the southeast and southwest corners of the end zone. Misting and cooling fans will also be located at section 129 in the SE corner of the stadium and on the Hyundai Deck (located on 2nd Floor of the stadium).
8. It's FAU Pride Day. Students from all FAU campuses as well as FAU student-athletes will be recognized during the game.
10. There will be chances to win prizes with in-game promotions throughout the game, especially if you follow FAU Athletics on Twitter @FAUOwlAthletics.