Aug. 17, 2007
BOCA RATON, FL - The Florida Atlantic Men's Basketball team will be holding walk-on tryouts at the FAU Track and Field Complex on September 12 at 4 p.m.
Required forms for current Florida Atlantic University full-time students are due to the FAU Training Room in the Tom Oxley Athletic Center by September 11th at 12:00p.m. Please deliver them to Garrick Edwards.
Applicants must meet the requirements below and can receive the proper forms by following these directions. Please email Director of Basketball Operations Justin Bauman at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
All walk-ons must complete the following prior to trying out:
1. Fill out necessary paperwork
2. Obtain a physical by a licensed physician
3. Bring the appropriate insurance information
To obtain the necessary forms:
1. Click on sports medicine link on the left hand side of www.fausports.com
2. Click pre-participation physical information
3. Read introduction information
4. Click on pre-participation forms
5. Click on new athlete
6. Print and complete all forms
7. Click on the link at the top of this release for the walk-on form. Print and complete.
8. Bring all information to Garrick Edwards in the training room of the Tom Oxley Center
Basketball Duo of Cedeno and Delph Named FAU...
Owls Travel to UT-Martin
Second Half Surge Pushes Owls Past USF, 78-62
Men's Basketball Dominates Edward Waters 98-64
Owls Open Home Schedule against Edward Waters, USF
Owls Drop Heartbreaker to Hawaii 64-63
Men's Basketball's Late Rally Falls Short...