Post Game Notes - UALR vs. FAU
March 10, 2008
- UALR improves their record to 20-10 by defeating Florida Atlantic 66-60.
- UALR posted their ninth 20 win season in school history.
- It was the 13th time for UALR to hold its opposing team to below 40% in shooting.
Florida Atlantic Notes
- Florida Atlantic ends its season at 15-18.
- Carlos Monroe continues to add to his rebound total for the year by pulling down 10 boards. This brings his total rebounds for the year to 312 eclipsing the previous record of 263 by Raheim Brown in the 2001-02 season. Carlos Brown was first in rebounding in the SBC coming into the tournament.
- Carlos Monroe and Carderro Nwoji are the only two players to start all 33 games for Florida Atlantic.
- UALR advances to the Semifinals and will face the winner of WKU and North Texas. Game time is set for Monday March 10, 2008 at 9:00 p.m.
Head Basketball Coaches Curry and Lewis-Jay to ...
Men's Basketball Announces Initial...
Men's Basketball Takes Trip to the Bahamas
Men's Basketball Announces 2016-17 Schedule
Michael Curry Announces Staff Updates
Men's Basketball Practicing in Preparation for ...
Men’s Hoops Opens Bahamian Trip with 90-7...