Post Game Notes - UALR vs. FAU
March 10, 2008
- UALR improves their record to 20-10 by defeating Florida Atlantic 66-60.
- UALR posted their ninth 20 win season in school history.
- It was the 13th time for UALR to hold its opposing team to below 40% in shooting.
Florida Atlantic Notes
- Florida Atlantic ends its season at 15-18.
- Carlos Monroe continues to add to his rebound total for the year by pulling down 10 boards. This brings his total rebounds for the year to 312 eclipsing the previous record of 263 by Raheim Brown in the 2001-02 season. Carlos Brown was first in rebounding in the SBC coming into the tournament.
- Carlos Monroe and Carderro Nwoji are the only two players to start all 33 games for Florida Atlantic.
- UALR advances to the Semifinals and will face the winner of WKU and North Texas. Game time is set for Monday March 10, 2008 at 9:00 p.m.
This Week’s FAST Focuses on Softball,...
Men's Owls Nipped by Rice 81-75 in Overtime
North Texas Derails Owls 70-64
Owls Look to Continue Hot Streak vs. North...
Massey and Chancerel Represent as FAU Players...
Florida Atlantic Sports Talk, 6-7 PM Monday,...
Another Dramatic Rally Leads to 65-61 Win Over ...