Miranda goes 4-for-4 and Sanderson Strikes Out Career-Best Seven
For Season Tickets Call 1-866-FAU-OWLS
How FAU won its first C-USA Championship
For tickets call 1-866-FAU-Owls
FAU catcher Kevin Abraham was diagnosed with lymphoma in November
- Sat out the season battling cancer; Was notified he was cancer free at the NCAA Regional
- Started 32 of the 33 games in which he played
- Caught seven runners attempting to steal
- Hit his first career home run on March 14 at Charlotte, a three-run blast in an FAU victory
- Tallied 10 RBI on the season with two doubles and nine runs scored
- Was hit by a pitch a team-high nine times
- Made 23 starts and played in 28 games behind the plate
- Hit .250 with five RBI and scored seven runs
- Drew ten walks and committed just one error on the year
- Hit RBI double in his first collegiate game against Notre Dame on Feb. 15
- Had three multi-hit games in a row against FIU, East Carolina and Miami
- At Mater Academy for coach Eddy Gorriz, was named Team MVP and Second Team All-American his senior year
- Son of Crislayne Abraham and Jorge Abraham
- Has a relative, Aramis Garcia, that was a second round draft pick and is currently in the San Francisco Giants organization
- Majoring in public administration/criminal justice
- Born July 19, 1995
- Goal is to become a business owner
- Favorite pro sports team is the Marlins
- Last song he listened to on his iPod was Feel No Ways by Drake; last book he read was Mind Gym
- Loves Cuban food
- Hobbies include DJ'ing, cooking and being a barber
Langham Garners Another Off-Field Honor, as C-U...
Baseball’s Miednik Earns C-USA Pitcher of...
Miednik, Host of Seniors Lead FAU Baseball to...
Baseball Toppled in Ninth Inning Friday by No. ...
Baseball Dispatches No. 25 Old Dominion in...
Baseball Wraps Regular Season with Crucial...
Baseball Rebounds with Resounding Midweek Win...