For Season Tickets Call 1-866-FAU-OWLS
How FAU won its first C-USA Championship
For tickets call 1-866-FAU-Owls
FAU catcher Kevin Abraham was diagnosed with lymphoma in November
16 Owls had fantastic summer seasons
- Sat out the season battling cancer; Was notified he was cancer free at the NCAA Regional
- Started 32 of the 33 games in which he played
- Caught seven runners attempting to steal
- Hit his first career home run on March 14 at Charlotte, a three-run blast in an FAU victory
- Tallied 10 RBI on the season with two doubles and nine runs scored
- Was hit by a pitch a team-high nine times
- Made 23 starts and played in 28 games behind the plate
- Hit .250 with five RBI and scored seven runs
- Drew ten walks and committed just one error on the year
- Hit RBI double in his first collegiate game against Notre Dame on Feb. 15
- Had three multi-hit games in a row against FIU, East Carolina and Miami
- At Mater Academy for coach Eddy Gorriz, was named Team MVP and Second Team All-American his senior year
- Son of Crislayne Abraham and Jorge Abraham
- Has a relative, Aramis Garcia, that was a second round draft pick and is currently in the San Francisco Giants organization
- Majoring in public administration/criminal justice
- Born July 19, 1995
- Goal is to become a business owner
- Favorite pro sports team is the Marlins
- Last song he listened to on his iPod was Feel No Ways by Drake; last book he read was Mind Gym
- Loves Cuban food
- Hobbies include DJ'ing, cooking and being a barber
2017 Baseball Schedule Released
Baseball to Raise Funds, Awareness During No...
Owls Hold Annual Halloween Practice
Baseball Takes Part in Annual Hydrocephalus...
Baseball Downs a Canadian National Team 16-2
Baseball Recruiting Class Praised by Baseball...
Baseball Holds Scout Day, Preps for Exhibition ...