BOCA RATON, Fla. - The three-weekend, five-meet indoor regular season for Florida Atlantic University track and field comes to a close with two meets in Boston, as the team will compete on both Friday and Saturday.
The Owls' second straight northern trek after last weekend's meet in New York City will begin at Harvard's Crimson Elite on Friday, at the Gordon Indoor Track. The team will then head over to the Boston University Track and Tennis Center for the BU Bruce Lehane Scarlet and White Invitational on Saturday. Both meets will have live results available on www.LancerTiming.com.
Here are the Owls, by event, tentatively on each day:
- 60 meter hurdles: Crystal McDougle, Alessa Sandusky, Cassidy Smith, Frida Thorsås
- 60 meters: Roshelle Francois, Ana Holland, Jada James, McDougle, Sherline Valentin
- Mile: Carydaliz Fontanez, Megan Giovanniello, Bethany Hardcastle, Mikaela Jonsson, Erica Lersch
- Shot put: Thorsås
- High jump: Chloe' Jenkins, Thorsås
- Long jump: Anne-Catherine Wasser
- Triple jump: Wasser
Lehane Scarlet & White
- 60 meter hurdles: McDougle, Sandusky, Smith, Thorsås
- 60 meters: R.Francois, Holland, James, McDougle
- 400 meters: Sandusky, Valentin, Wasser, Searra Woods
- 800 meters: Fontanez, Angelique Francois, Giovanniello, Jonsson, Lersch
- 200 meters: R.Francois, Holland, James, Wasser
- 3,000 meters: Sophia Clark, Morgan Graff
- 5,000 meters: Christina Schultz
- 4x400 meter relay team
- High jump: Jenkins, Thorsås
- Long jump: Thorsås
This will be the last test for the squad before the Conference USA Indoor Championships, in Birmingham, Alabama, in two weeks. That two-day event begins on Saturday, Feb. 17.