Jones Highlights the Final Day of C-USA
C-USA Outdoor Championships Next Stop for Track & Field
Owls Set Slue of Personal Best at NCAA Preview Meet
The Owls final meet before Conference Championships
Follow the team via twitter this weekend
The FAU Student-Athlete Advisory Committee held its second annual field day at A.D. Henderson University School on April 10, 2015.
- 400m hurdles: 59.21 (outdoor)
- Tied for third on the FAU All-time list in the 60m dash after running a 7.61 in the UNC Art and Linda Maillet Indoor Invitational – a new personal best
- A part of the 4x400m team that took second (3:52.80) at UNC Invitational – ranked eighth on the FAU All-Time list
- In the 200m – set a personal best at the Emory CrossPlex Invitational (24.85)
- In the 400m – set a personal best at the Akron Invitational (56.12)
- A member of the 4x100m relay team at the UNF Twilight that recorded a time of 45.92 – ranked seventh on FAU’s All-Time list
- A member of the 4x100m relay team at the UF Tom Jones Memorial that recorded a time of 45.41 – ranked third on FAU’s All-Time list
- A member of the 4x100m relay team at the Miami Hurricane Twilight Invitational that recorded a time of 45.79 – ranked fifth on FAU’s All-Time list
- In the 200m – set a personal best at the UNF Twilight, claiming 10th overall with a time of 24.60
- In the 400m – set a personal best at the UF Tom Jones Memorial, finishing in 22nd overall (56.30)
- In the 400m hurdles – set a personal best at the Miami Hurricane Twilight Invitational, taking fourth overall with a final time of 1:01.25
- Became FAU’s second ever Conference USA Outdoor Track & Field Champion when she won the 400m hurdles (59.78)
- Qualified for the NCAA Outdoor Preliminary Championships where she finished 25th in the East region in the 400m hurdles with a career-best time of 59.21, which is the second best time in school history and first in C-USA for the season
- A member of the 4x100m relay team that broke the school record twice this season, placed second at the C-USA Outdoor Championships, and qualified for the NCAA prelims
- Came in 11th (24.44) in the 200m at the 2015 C-USA Indoor Championship, which marks the second best time in FAU history and 12th best time in C-USA
- The top finisher in the 400m at conference coming in sixth in 55.85, which is also the second best time in school history and seventh best in the conference
- Set the sixth best time in the 55m (7.14) and eighth best in the 4x400m relay (3:53.01) on FAU’s All-Time top 10 List
- In outdoor, she took second in the 400m (55.15) at the UM Hurricane Invitational and is fourth in FAU history
- Other top performances include third in the indoor 400m (58.32) at the Art and Linda Maillet UNC Open, fourth in the indoor 400m at the Akron Invitational with a time of 56.69, and fifth in the indoor 200m (24.64) at the Samford Invitational
- Named to the FAU Fall and Spring 3.0+ lists
- First win of the season came at the Hilton Garden Invitational in the 200m (24.78)
- Tied for first in FAU history in the 200m indoor (24.55), which was accomplished at the Cupid Invitational
- Third in school history in 60m indoor (7.65)
- Third in the 200m outdoor (23.97) on FAU's All-Time list
- Fifth in 100m outdoor (11.88) at FAU and finished second in the event at the North Florida Invitational
- Named to Conference USA Commissioner's Honor Roll
- Two-time FAU Student-Athlete of the Week
- Ran for head coach Marco Martinez at Fort White High School
- Member of National Honor Society
- Gainesville Sun All-Area first team 2011-2013 for the 300m hurdles
- Graduated with honors and a 3.8 GPA
- Set school records in 100m, 200m, 300m and 400m hurdles
- Majoring in exercise science and health promotion
- Daughter of Marco and Regina Martinez
FAU Cross Country Completes Competition in...
FAU Cross Country Treks to Melbourne for...
Sell and Fitzgerald Named FAU Student-Athletes ...
Women's XC Wins Season-Opening Home Meet while ...
Cross Country to Host Season-Opening Meet on...
Cross Country Announces 2016 Schedule
Track & Field Concludes Season at NCAA...