Ryan McIntire received his second CCSA Male Diver of the Year title
The Owls had a successful season culminating with a NCAA Championship appearance
Victoria Moretti finished 11th in the platform to qualify for the event at the NCAA Championship
Victoria Moretti finished eighth in the 3-meter and will be the first FAU diver to advance to the NCAA Championships in 15 years
Ryan McIntire, Miles Miller and Victoria Moretti will represent FAU at the Zone B Diving Championships on March 6-8
Senior/Graduate Student (2016-17)
- Named the Coastal Collegiate Sports Association Male Diver of the Year for the second consecutive year
- Competed at the NCAA Zone B Diving Championships for the second year in a row
- Earned the title of Coastal Collegiate Sports Association Most Outstanding Male Diver of the Championship after defending his titles in both the 1-meter (398.35) and 3-meter (414.55) and breaking both school records that he previously held
- Five-time CCSA Diver of the Week this year
- Captured five wins in the 3-meter and four in the 1-meter during the regular season
- 321.60 vs. Indian River
- 320.80 vs. NJIT, Old Dominion
- 306.25 vs. at George Mason
- 316.35 vs. Princeton
- 370.50 vs. Indian River
- 289.50 vs. NJIT, Old Dominion
- 318.20 at George Mason
- 281.44 vs. Princeton
- 296.02 vs. Indian River
- Served as one of four team captains
- Named to the FAU All-Academic Team for achieving a 3.0 GPA or higher in Fall 2016
- 2016-17 Lifetime Bests:
- 1-meter – 398.35 at CCSA Championships
- 3-meter – 414.55 at CCSA Championships
- Named 2016 CCSA Diver of the Year
- Set a new Conference and FAU School Record in the 1-Meter dive (349.00) at the CCSA Championships.
- Set a new Conference and FAU School Record in the 3-Meter dive (348.35) at the prelims of the CCSA Championships.
- Claimed first place in the 3-Meter dive at the CCSA Championships with a score of 347.55.
- Ranked 1st in the CCSA for the 1-Meter (6) dive (336.60) against Texas A&M.
- Ranked 1st in the CCSA for the 3-Meter (6) dive (248.37) against Tex A&M.
- Ranked 3rd in the CCSA for the 3-Meter (11) dive (239.60) at the Georgia Tech Invitational.
- 2016 CCSA All-Academic Honoree.
- Reached the finals on both the one and three meter boards and finished among the top-four in each
- Qualifed for the NCAA Zone Meet Region B
- Advanced to the conference one meter final and qualifed for NCAA Zone Region B.
- Attended Duncan U. Fletcher High School and competed for Melissa Hyams
- Two time All-Conference honors
- Two time Conference Champion
- Set the Conference diving record
- Two time District Champion
- Junior year finished 6th in state meet, and Senior year improved to third overall in State
- Son of Norman and Cindy McIntire
- Professional goal is to become a collegiate diving coach
Swimming & Diving's Moretti Concludes NCAA...
NCAA Swimming & Diving Championships on Tap for...
Moretti and Mattis Recognized as FAU Players of...
Diver Moretti Qualifies for Second NCAA...
Swimming & Diving's Moretti Advances to NCAA...
Owls to Dive All In at NCAA Zone B Championships
Frank and Moretti Earn FAU Players of the Week