Elkins shines in the 1 meter dive on Day Three of C-USA Championships
Women's Swim & Dive Hosts FIU
FAU hosts IRSC for Senior Meet
Swimming & Diving compete in the FIU Invite
Swimming & Diving Sets 11 Lifetime Bests on Second Day of Georgia Tech Invitational
- Won the 200 fly at the 24th Annual Speedo Winter Championships with a career best time of 2:07.57 and set a personal best in the 200 IM (2:13.05)
- Set a lifetime best in the 100 fly (58.80) and 500 free (5:06.14) at C-USA Championships
- Earned second in the 200 fly (2:08.14) against IRSC and Florida Tech…took second in the 500 free against Florida Tech
- Put up career best times in 100 free (54.53), 200 free (1:55), 500 free (5:07), 100 butterfly (59.2), and 200 butterfly (2:10)
- Competed at Cocoa Beach Junior/Senior High School for Head Coach Fran Siljestrom
- Five-time individual and six-time Cape Coast Conference champion
- District champion and 2011 district runner-up in the 200 IM
- FBLA district champion
- Four-time state qualifier
- Awarded team MVP
- Psychology major
- Daughter of Giuseppe Conoscenti and Louise Bannon, brother swam for Lake Forest College
- Professional goal is to manage a Ritz Carlton hotel
- Hobbies include playing the ukulele and going to the beach
Swimming & Diving in Fifth heading into the...
Swimming & Diving Receives Conference All-Acade...
Swimming & Diving Finished Day Two of C-USA...
Swimming and Diving Set Two School Records on...
Men's Swimming & Diving finish Fifth in the...
Swimming & Diving had a record day on the Third...
Swimming & Diving in Fifth after Day Two of...