Swimming & Diving Places Fifth in the C-USA Championships
Swim & Dive Breaks one Record and sets Seven LTBs on Day Two
Two Records set on Day One of C-USA Swim and Dive Championships
FAU hosts IRSC for Senior Meet
Swimming & Diving faces Georgia Tech and University of Cincinnati
- Finished first in the 500 Free against FIT with a time of 5:08.89.
- Another top finish against FIT, she claimed first in the 1000 Free with a time of 10:30.34.
- Claimed first in the 500 Free against IRSC (5:06.64).
- In the meet against Cincinnati and Georgia Tech, she finished 2nd in the 1000 free with a time of 10:36.37.
- Finished first in the 500 Free against IRSC with a time of 5:06.64.
- Claimed first in the 1000 free against IRSC in 10:23.20 – ranked 12th best time in the C-USA.
- 1650 free swam at the Georgia Tech Invite is ranked the fourth best time in the C-USA.
- Recorded a lifetime best in the 50 free at the Alumni meet with a time of 25.98.
- Swam 7th in the 500 Free at the C-USA Championships with a final time of 4:55.40.
- Finished sixth in the 1650 at the C-USA Championships with a final time of 16:55.28.
- Swam the 500 free at the Georgia Tech Invite in 4:54.90 – ranked 11th best time in the C-USA.
- Took second and set a lifetime best in the 1650 free (16:35.25) at the C-USA Championship.
- Set a lifetime best in the 500 free (4:51.41) and took ninth at the C-USA Championship.
- Claimed first in the 1000 free (10:27.01) and 500 free (5:03.76) in the win over IRSC.
- Took first in the 1000 free in the opening meet against FIU (10:33.64).
- Took first in the 1000 free (10:16.45) and second in the 500 free (5:05.16) versus Florida Tech.
- Set a career best in the 200 free (1:52.85) at the Georgia Tech Invitational and earned seventh in the 1650 free with a personal best time of 16:39.42.
- Earned first in the 500 free (5:03.53) in the win over Marywood and Old Dominion.
- Placed sixth in the Conference USA Championships in the 1650 freestyle with a time of 16:44.6.
- Finished first place in the 1000 freestyle in the meet against Western Kentucky University.
- Ranked in the top 150 in the NCAA for the mile.
- Placed seventh at the Sun Belt Conference Championships in the 1650 free (16:54.91 - personal best).
- Top 5 finishes at Western Kentucky, Florida International/Indian Rivers State College and Daytona State meets.
- Top 10 finisher at University of Pittsburgh Invite.
- 3.01 GPA Spring 2013.
- Attended Palm Harbor University High School and swam for Head Coach Lisa Bitting.
- Class 3A four-time state qualifier.
- Class 3A State Finalist in the 100 Free.
- Class 3A State runner-up in 2011 (team).
- Class 3A State runner-up in400 freestyle relay.
- Class 3A State third place in the 200 freestyle.
- 2011-2012 Scholastic All-American.
- Psychology major.
- Born in Dalton, Georgia.
- Daughter of Amy and Glenn King.
- Professional goal is to become a personal trainer.
- Hobbies include watching Netflix, eating, and hanging out with friends.