Swimming & Diving Received Conference All-Academic Achievements
Men's Swimming & Diving finish Fifth in the CCSA Championships
Swartsel had the lone win among many LTBs set at the CCSA Championships
Every women’s team (11) averaged a 3.0 G.P.A. or higher
FAU Swimming & Diving Host Texas A&M
- 100 breast (58.42) at the Georgia Tech Invitational is ranked 12th in the CCSA.
- 200 breast (2:08.59) at the Georgia Tech Invitational is ranked 12th in the CCSA.
- 50 breast (28.37) at the FAU FUN Invite is ranked 11th in the CCSA.
- Lifetime Best Times:
- 100 breast (57.73) at the CCSA Championships.
- 200 breast (2:05.71) at the CCSA Championships
- 2016 CCSA All-Academic Honoree.
- C-USA Commissioner’s Honor Roll.
- Set a lifetime best in the 100 breast prelims (58.52) and 200 breast (2:05.84) at the C-USA Championship exhibition meet.
- Earned ninth in the 200 breast (2:09.63) and eighth in the 100 breast (58.75) at the 24th Annual Speedo Winter Championships.
- Finished fifth in the 200 back (2:14.43) against Marywood and Old Dominion.
Previous School/High School:
- Attended Gainesville High School and swam under Head Coach Rob Ramirez.
- Speedo Academic All-American.
- NJCAA All-American.
- 2012 FHSAA State Champion.
- 100 and 200 breaststroke record holder for South Georgia State College.
- In state qualifyng events, finished 57:94 in 100 breaststroke relay, 2:10.15 in the 200 breaststroke, and 1:07.99 in the 100 breaststroke.
- Majoring in exercise science.
- Son of Prince and Jenny Johnston
- Born in Sweden.
- Enjoys playing basketball.