Swimming & Diving Places Fifth in the C-USA Championships
Elkins shines in the 1 meter dive on Day Three of C-USA Championships
Swimming & Diving Received Conference All-Academic Achievements
Swim & Dive Breaks one Record and sets Seven LTBs on Day Two
Two Records set on Day One of C-USA Swim and Dive Championships
- In the meet versus Georgia Tech Invite, swam in the 200 breast with a time of 2:20.67 – ranked 10th best time in the C-USA.
- Swam in the 100 breast at the GA Tech Invite with a time of 1:04.40 – ranked ninth best time in the C-USA.
- Lifetime best Times:
- 10th Place in the 200 IM at the C-USA Championships (2:03.56).
- Seventh place in the 100 Breast at the C-USA Championships (1:03.40).
- Fifth place in the 200 Breast at the C-USA Championships (2:17.47).
- 50 Fly at the Alumni Meet with a time of 27.82.
- 100 IM at the Spring meet with a time of 1:03.34.
- Member of the C-USA Commissioners Honor Roll.
- Took first as part of the 200 medley relay team in the win against IRSC (1:45.26), Florida Tech (1:45.64) and Marywood and ODU (1:46.45)
- Tied for first in the 100 breast (1:06.08) versus FIU
- Came in second in the 100 and 200 breast versus Florida Tech
- Set a lifetime best in the 200 breast (2:21.76) at the Georgia Tech Invitational
- Finished second in the 100 breast (1:09.09) and 200 breast (2:28.50) and set a lifetime best in the 400 IM (4:45.76) in the win over Marywood and Old Dominion
- Set a career best in the 200 IM (2:04.12) at the C-USA Championship
- Named Rookie of the Year for the 2013-14 season
- Recorded career bests in the 200 breaststroke (2:24.65), 200 IM (2:06.78), and the 100 breaststroke (1:04.92)
- Swam at Seminole High School for Head Coach Cashel Mack
- Placed first at states in the 100 yard breaststroke and placed sixth in the 200 IM
- Named all-state and all-county
- Set school records in 2010 for the 100 breaststroke and 200 IM
- Knology Cup athlete
- Biological science major
- Daughter of Sam and Vonna Roper
- Sister Whitney Roper swam for FAU
- Goals are to swim and final at conference championships and become an occupation therapist
- Enjoys sleeping and eating
Swimming & Diving Places Fifth in the C-USA...
Swimming & Diving in Fifth heading into the...
Swimming & Diving Receives Conference All-Acade...
Swimming & Diving Finished Day Two of C-USA...
Swimming and Diving Set Two School Records on...
Men's Swimming & Diving finish Fifth in the...
Swimming & Diving had a record day on the Third...