Florida Atlantic University has partnered with Florida Atlantic Sports Properties to manage its exclusive athletics marketing rights. FASP is dedicated to building long-term relationships with clients through exceptional management of properties represented and by maximizing revenue growth through our corporate relationships.
Florida Atlantic Sports Properties and FAU Athletics provide tremendous opportunities to market your company, goods or services to the highly sought after college sports audience. Characteristics of this group include:
- • Nearly $100 Billion a year is spent on consumer goods and services by college students.
- • College sporting event attendees' average household income exceeds $100,000.
- • More than 70% of college sports attendees own their own homes.
- • More than 69% of college sports attendees own two or more cars.
- • More than 30% of college sports attendees have children.
- • 50% of college athletics fans have attended or graduated college.
- • Alumni income is 30% above the national average.
- • Alumni develop lifelong affinity to their school/sport.
For more information, please contact:
Florida Atlantic Sports Properties/Florida Atlantic University
Tom Oxley Athletic Center
777 Glades Road
Boca Raton, FL 33431