FAU Football Student Tickets
All currently enrolled FAU students are eligible for one (1) free ticket to each home game. New for the 2013 season, students can now purchase up to two (2) Student Guest tickets for family and friends to sit in the student section at a reduced rate of $10 per ticket. Students will be able to log in to their MyFAU account the Monday prior to each home game to receive their tickets.
Students must bring their printed ticket AND current Owl Card
to the student entrance located at Gate 3 of the stadium on the day of the game. Gate 3 will open 90 minutes prior to kickoff. Tickets MUST
be printed out prior to arriving at the stadium.
Directions to printing FAU Student Ticket:
Directions for purchasing Student Guest Tickets:
- Login to MYFAU.fau.edu
- Click on the Athletics tab
- Underneath the student game tickets – click the link stating "Get your Student Football Tickets!"
- The link will take you to Ticketmaster’s Account Manager. Login to the website with your FAU email address and your z# as your password (z must be lowercase)
- For example: email@example.com is the Account ID and z123345678 is the Password
- Under Quick Links, select Manage My Tickets
- You will see that games Student Ticket. Select that ticket and click the print button.
- A pop up will appear, click ok.
- Select Print Your Ticket and the next page will allow you to download your tickets to print
- Once you have printed your student ticket click on Home located on the top right side of the screen
- Under Ticket and Plan Purchases, click on Buy Packages/Tickets
- Under Access an Offer, type in fauguest (in all lowercase) and press Go
- Click continue next to the event
- Select the number of guest tickets (max is 2 tickets per student) and click Find Seats
- Click Add to Cart
- Select deliver option as TicketFast, then select Payment Type and continue to payment information