FAU STADIUM (FOOTBALL)
|FAU Stadium Quick Facts|
|Playing Surface||Natural Turf|
|Groundbreaking||October 15, 2010|
|First Game||October 15, 2011 vs. WKU|
|Record Attendance||30,321 (Sept. 11, 2015 vs. Miami)|
|Dec. 2014-Present||Boca Raton Bowl|
|June 8, 2017||Venezuela vs. Ecuador (men's soccer)|
|March 9, 2016||SheBelieves Cup (France vs. England; USWNT vs. Germany)|
|Dec. 5-7, 2014||NCAA Division I Women's Soccer Championships|
|Oct. 14, 2014||USMNT vs. Russia|
|May 1, 2014||Strala Founder Tara Stiles|
|Feb. 2014||USWNT vs. Russia|
|May 2013||Germany vs. Ecuador (men's soccer)|
|Dec. 15, 2012||Fan Tribute Tour: USWNT vs. China|
AdmissionAll guests entering FAU Stadium will need valid admission unless they are younger than two years of age. Once guests enter the stadium, they may not exit and re-enter.
- (FAU Football) - Students are encouraged to print their tickets from the "MyFau" web portal for each home game beginning two weeks prior to the home game. The pre-printed ticket and a current Owl Card is required for admittance thru Gate 5.
- Rules for admission are printed on the back of tickets issued to attendees. FAU students are also responsible for adhering to all Rules of Conduct as outlined in the FAU Student handbook.
- As you enter FAU Stadium, an attendant will scan the barcode located at the bottom of your ticket with a handheld ticket scanner. Please make sure that each person in your party presents his or her ticket individually.
Alcohol PolicyThe Florida Atlantic University's drug and alcohol policy is set forth at: http://www.fau.edu/policies/files/1.2%20Alcoholic%20Beverages.pdf.
ATM's and LocationsThere are three (3) ATM locations within FAU Stadium. The locations are on the main concourse and on the Delray Hyundai Deck. On the main concourse, ATM's are located at sections 122 and 134 and on the Delray Hyundai Deck at section 205 around the corner form the Team Store.
Bag PolicySmall clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap can be taken into the stadium with a clear plastic bag. Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12" x 6" X 12" are allowed. A one-gallon plastic freezer bag may also be used. An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at a gate designated for this purpose.
Bus ParkingParking for charter buses/RVs is available on event day. Parking passes may be pre-purchased via firstname.lastname@example.org. Purchasing parking passes in advance is strongly recommended. Bus parking will be allowed in Lot 5N just north of the stadium along FAU Blvd.
Concession StandsThere are 10 concession stands located on the main concourse with 46 POS (points of sale), 4 POS on the second floor within the Delray Hyundai Deck at the Tiki Bar and 3 POS on the third floor Delray Acura Lounge. Current selection of fare includes Subway in the South, Mississippi Sweets BBQ, Pita Hut and PCI Professional Concessions in the East and Chicken Grill in the North. The quantity of food offerings on the Delray Hyundai Deck was addressed resulting in the addition of Chick-fil-a and Rita's Italian Ice vendors. The variety of local food providers on the lower concourse level was addressed resulting in the addition of the following vendors:
- Caribbean Cowboy: burgers, barbeque chicken and steak sandwiches.
- BC Tacos: chicken, pulled pork, steak, shrimp, spare rib and fried avocado (per requested vegetarian needs)
- Outside the Box Company: paninis (Philly cheesesteak, Miami Cuban), chicken Caesar wrap and salads (per requested vegetarian needs)
- Tomasso's: pizza by the slice, owl ball meatball sandwiches
- Beer Shakes: Blue Moon Creamsicle, Guinness Caramel, Double Chocolate, Abita Strawberry and Islamorada Key Lime Pie
Disability Accommodations - Parking
- Parking for guests with disabilities will be available with proper DMV permit on a first-available, first-served basis. The individual who was issued the permit must be in the vehicle. The designated Disability Parking area is Garage 3 which is northwest of the stadium along Palm Beach Avenue and the stadium service road at the valet/passenger drop off area.
- Additional disabled parking spaces are available throughout the campus. All of these spaces are available on a first-available, first-served basis to any guest with a disability who displays an authorized DMV permit; however, no shuttle service will be available for these spaces.
Disability Accommodations - Seating
- Seating for guests with disabilities is located throughout FAU Stadium. Guests who require special assistance are urged to make all ticket arrangements well in advance by contacting the FAU Athletics Ticket Office at 1-866-FAU-OWLS (328-6957).
- On game day, special seating accommodations may be made at the SW ticket office plaza Gate 1-2 location. Additionally, guests may visit the Ticket Services window located on the stadium concourse near section 125-126 for inquiry.
ElevatorsThe Martin S. and Jane Greenberg Tower has four elevators to accommodate Delray Hyundai Deck and Acura Club seat holders, suite holders, disabled guests, and credentialed media and staff. Guests with disabilities will receive priority.
Fan ServicesFAU is committed to providing guests the ultimate game day experience. Should any have questions or need assistance, FAN Services areas are located in and around FAU Stadium for your convenience. The following Fan Services locations are:
- Exterior of the stadium pre-game at the SW Gates 1-2 and SE Gates 3-4 Plaza Entrance Gates
- Interior of the stadium on the NE concourse at sections 125-126
- Interior of the stadium on the South concourse at section 137
- Interior of the stadium on Delray Hyundai Deck near sections 103-104
Field SurfaceThe playing surface consists of a first cut Celebration Bermuda Turf Grass, a tough and durable surface with a strong root system cut to a length of 5/8" inch. The herring bone designed irrigation system is comprised of about 6,700 feet of irrigation pipe able to supply 100,000 gallons of water (8-9 inches) per hour to the playing field. The sub base consists of a layer of 6 inch USGA approved top soil on top of 4 inches of course sand. The removable hinged goal posts and field measurements, 120 by 75 yards make it ideal for soccer conversions.
First Aid/Medical ServicesThe Boca Raton Fire Rescue Department has teams that will provide emergency medical services on the campus and within the stadium on the event day. The First Aid rooms are staffed by members of Boca Raton Regional Hospital and are located on the SE concourse at section 130 and on the NW concourse at section 112.
Locker/Dressing RoomsThe stadium has 13 possible dressing rooms to accommodate a game/event of any size. The following is a list of possible dressing rooms that may be considered for any event:
- Home Locker Room
- Home Training Room
- Home Equipment Room
- Home Assistant Coaches Locker Room
- Home Head Coach Locker Room
- Cheer/Aux Locker Room
- Band Locker Room
- Visitors Locker Room
- Visitors Training Room
- Visiting Coaches Locker Room
- Officials Locker Room 1
- Officials Locker Room 2
- Interview Storage Room
Lost and FoundDuring the game, lost and found items will be taken to the Stadium Operations Center (SOC) located in the NW concourse near section 112. Unclaimed articles will be taken to the FAU Police Department. The FAU Police Department can be contacted at (561) 297-3500.
Number of SeatsStadium Capacity (non-concert) 29,419
Stadium Capacity (concert) 230,356
Orientation of StadiumNorth-South giving fans and television audiences a spectacular view of the Atlantic Ocean.
Delray Hyundai Deck - The 4,000+ outdoor club seats (chair back) are located on the west side lower level and have access to a 16,000-square-foot, covered outdoor lounge to view events. The lounge features flat-screen televisions for scores and highlights, food and beverage services and comfortable lounge furniture. Those with tickets within the Delray Hyundai Deck area, including club spaces, will be able to purchase alcohol.
Delray Acura Club - The Delray Acura Club level has 908 outdoor club seats and an interior lounge with seating upwards of 200 with restrooms and upgraded food areas for club patrons. Outdoor club seating features chair back seats, cup holders with ample legroom. A bank of four (4) elevators whisk patrons to the Delray Acura Club and Hyundai Deck levels for expansive views of the field from the lounge or from their seats. The Delray Acura Club features flat-screen televisions for scores and highlights, food and beverage services and comfortable furniture. All Acura Club ticket holders are able to purchase alcohol.
Loge Boxes - A total of 32 loge boxes (164 seats total) are located on the west side of the stadium and offer spectacular views of the event, which will provide a memorable venue to entertain family and friends. The loge boxes are located outdoors and in front of the Delray Acura Club level. Offerings include seventeen (17) six-seat and fifteen (15) four-seat loge box options in that area. All loge boxes have comfortable chairs with flat-screen televisions and a drink rail. The stadium concessionaire (Chartwells) offers food and concierge services. Those in-premium seating areas, including the loge boxes, are able to purchase alcohol. The loge box holders have access to the Delray Acura Club and the Hyundai Deck areas.
Suites- Two (2) suite levels consisting of 22 luxury suites of twenty (20) seats each and the Eleanor R. Baldwin President's Suite consisting of one-hundred (100) seats for a total of 540 seats. The suites are located on levels four (4) and five (5) of the Martin S. and Jane Greenberg Tower.
William H. Davimos Press BoxThe press box is located on the sixth floor of the Martin F. and Jane Greenberg Tower. The William H. Davimos Press Box contains seats for 40 working media along with a press dining area. The press box also features multiple booths used for radio, television, coaches and in-house PA and operations.
Recruiting RoomThe stadium features a 4,220 square foot recruiting and VIP room on the ground level just inside Gate 1. The room is ideal for hosting a multitude of events and groups.
Re-entryOnce you are admitted (ticket scanned) into FAU Stadium, you may not exit the stadium and re-enter using the same ticket. If you have an emergency and must depart the stadium, visit the Fan Services locations near sections 114 and 125 where a Fan Services Representative will address your needs.
RestroomsRestrooms for men and women are conveniently located beneath all the stands on the main concourse. Family/Special Needs restrooms are located on the main concourse.
SecuritySecurity for FAU Stadium and the FAU campus is coordinated by the FAU Police Department with support from the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office, Boca Raton Police Department and the Florida Highway Patrol. Additionally, Florida Alcoholic Beverages and Tobacco officers will be patrolling the campus. The Police office for FAU Stadium is located on the NW main concourse near section 112.
SmokingSmoking or tobacco use IS NOT PERMITTED in FAU Stadium or on FAU's Campus.
Student SectionLocated in the north endzone.
Ticket OfficeOn event day, assistance with any ticket issue can be obtained by contacting the FAU Athletics Ticket Office, located at the SW Plaza Gate 1-2 ticket Office. A Ticket Services window for advance sales, upgrades or seating issues is located in the NE stadium concourse near sections 125-126.
Video BoardThe most visible component of the system is a new light emitting diode (LED) video display that towers over the south end zone area. Measuring approximately 30 feet high by 50 feet wide the video display incorporates excellent clarity and contrast of video images, multiple levels of protection from the elements and a more robust cabinet design with an improved ventilation system. This technology and its control system allow for complete flexibility in programming. The video board can operate as a single giant display or be divided into multiple zones (windows) to show a wide variety of statistics, information, graphics, animation and live and recorded video.
Will CallThe general public Will Call location at Gate 1 will open four (4) hours prior to the event and will remain open one (1) hour after the event has begun. All other Will Call locations will open 90 minutes prior to the event and will remain open until one (1) hour after the event has begun. Picture identification is required to pick up Will Call tickets. FAU Player Will Call is located at Gate 7, which is on the west side of the stadium in between the towers and Visitor Will Call is at Gate 4 on the southeast corner. Media Will Call is Gate 6 on the northwest corner.