What is the Director's Club? It is a special group of dedicated fans who support the Florida Atlantic University Athletics program. As ambassadors to the community your gifts benefit our more than 450 student athletes participating in 18 NCAA Division I sports at FAU.
Each Director's Club member receives a "Blue Blazer" with an FAU logo identifying them as an elite group of supporters. We hope you will wear this blazer to many of the events and activities you will be invited to throughout the athletic calendar year.
Benefits you will enjoy this year include the following:
- Invitations to participate in special events and activities
- Pre-game football sideline experience
- Invitation to the President's Box for one basketball and one football game
- Parking pass for football and basketball season
- Photo or company logo in football and basketball game day programs
- Team travel to an away football game
- Post-season ticket priority - Bowl and/or post season tickets when FAU qualifies
- All sports pass (excludes basketball and football)
- Invitation to University VIP receptions
- Invitation to Owl Club events